Fashion stylist and Director of Marketing, Exodeus
A little about me. I’m a mom first and foremost but I’m also a stylist, marketing director for a skincare company. Now that my daughter goes to daycare full time (only since June 2013) it was time to get back to working full time and taking more time for me. I enjoy being a mom even more if that’s possible!
My daughter’s name is Vivia and she is 4 years old. She is my best friend, partner in crime, sometimes assistant and also my personal stylist. SHE IS 4 GOING ON 25!!
Secrets of a WOWMOM
Don’t sweat the small stuff. Choose your battles and rest assured that no mom is perfect. We all make mistakes but the secret is to learn from them and just be better next time.
What inspires me
The beauty I see around me every day. People, nature, music, animals, photography, movies etc.
My sanity saviour (tips & time savers)
I always prepare dinner ideas the night before!! I always decide my daughter’s outfits the night before, makes things faster in the morning. Advice from other mom’s.
My best WOWMOM advice
Teach your kids to have compassion from very early on, it will serve them well in life.
My WOW moment
Every time I look at my daughter. My most wonderful creation.
My not-so WOW moment
Every time I have to get mad at my daughter. It always breaks my heart.
Keeping it WOW (how not to lose yourself)
I think of myself and do things for me (Pedicures, massage, drinks with friends etc). A happy mom makes for a happy kid!
Favourite MOMent of the day
Mornings. I always feel blessed to be given one more day.
Does balance exist?
Yes it does, little by little, step by step every day.
My guardian angel
My mom who is always there to help me, guide me and inspire me.
The last time I laughed out loud
I do it every day.
Words Of Wisdom (Mom’s message to My Kids)
Count your blessings and make sure to tell the ones you love that you love them as often as possible. Forgive easily, laugh daily and sometimes to just have to be a little silly.
MY WOWMOM MUST-HAVES
Fave things, places and sanity savers for WOWMOMS!
1. Exodeus natural, holistic luxury skincare. They make my skin glow.
2. My new roadster bicycle with baby seat. I get around with Vivia in style and exercise at the same time.
3. Yoga: it keeps me fit mind, body and spirit.
4. Flowers. I buy them for myself every week. They are life’s poetry. They make me happy and remind me to appreciate the little things.
5. Gilt.com: shopping for amazing stuff all in the comfort of my home.
6. Aux Vivres Resto. I am obsessed with the dragon bowl.
7. My iPhone. Whatcanitnotdo!!!
8. Music makes me happy. It inspires me. Makes me dance, sing, cry, remember, smile and hope.